Contents1. Xpressite - Introduction
2. Xpressite - Setup
3. Web Site - Adding Content
4. Adding News, Events & What's New Items
5. Setting Up Navigation Links
6. Link Verification System
7. Graphics and Xpressite
8. Forms Processing
9. Ordering Information
Setting Up Navigation Links
Every good website has a way of organizing web pages so that visitors can navigate easily to find information. Xpressite provides a unique navigation system that is dynamically created by the pages you specify. This menu is like a "Table of Contents" for your site and is displayed on the left side. The heading categories expand and collapse to display the links for the category. The categories can be text links, graphic links or rollover links. To set up your main categories, follow these simple steps:
- Click on “Links Categories” in the Site Configuration area of Xpressite.
- Name your category (i.e., Product Information)
- Choose the display order for the category
- Select the type of link, be it text or graphic. If graphic, choose your graphic from a drop down list.
- Repeat these steps for each category.
Individual links for each category can be created when you create a page. On the “New Page” document, with a single click of the mouse, you can add your page to a category. This new page will show up in the category when the category is expanded. It's that easy.